Thursday, 10 November 2011

Cake Case Puffs!

I had the idea for this from another post, but I cant for the life of me remember which one! (sorry)
I think they're gorgeous, and will look amazing in different colours and hanging from the ceiling.


They're made by rolling up a ball of newspaper, and covering in tape to keep it in shape. Poke your finger into the cupcake case and pinch into a point. Then use glue (i prefer using a hot glue gun because its quicker but i guess PVA would work fine too) to stick them around the ball.


Once the ball is covered, have a prod around to check for bare patches and pop some more in if there are.  And Voila! A very pretty and quick decoration. I'm going to buy pretty patterned cases and make loads!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I now have something new to do and something craftily lovely to decorate my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! So fun for a party :)

    P.S. Today's my blogiversary, and I'm hosting my first-ever giveaway!

    http://dans-le-townhouse.blogspot.com/2011/11/blogiversary-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting!