I've been making these for Christmas for a number of years now, and everybody raves about how tasty they are so it's time to share. Another simple recipe, and you can make them well ahead of time and freeze them for a special occasion (but prepare for very sticky fingers!).
Puff Pastry (Ready Rolled is a winner!)
2 Large Onions (Finely Chopped)
Dried Apricots (Finely Chopped)
An Egg (Lightly Whisked)
1) Mix the Onions with the Sausage Meat and Apricots into a sticky mush with your fingers.
2) Roll out the Puff Pastry onto a floured surface.
3) Lie a line of the mixture along a side of the pastry (making sure you have enough pastry to wrap the meat in!)
4) Brush the Egg along the edges of the pastry and roll up, use a fork to score lots of lines to make sure they don't unroll in the oven.
5) Cook in the middle of the oven on a medium heat until they are browned on top and the pastry has puffed.