Sunday, 22 April 2012

This Week...

Here are some things that have made me happy this week:

1) There are baby blue tits nesting in the garden. Bennie (my kitty) knows they're in there and keeps stalking them but so far no casualties!



2) The new loaf tin, its so simple but I've baked two cakes this week and they've both come out nicely! Before it arrived baking a cake meant using the one usable sandwich tin and cooking each tier separately, so you can imagine how amazing it is just doing the one batch! Here's the banana and pecan loaf I posted earlier:



3) Getting the website running for Hannah Brennan Interiors. It's very simple at the minute as I've been busy and web design makes me go into a bit of a coma, especially when it comes to delving into html. But here it is!



Being on the computer so much has also meant a lot of procrastinating so I've been stalking my favourite blogs even more. Here's the posts I've enjoyed most:

The bowls and the ribbon on You Are My Fave
The interiors featured on SFGirlByBay
Not a blog but this online magazine is excellent: Matchbook

TaTa! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting!