Monday, 21 October 2013

Lateness and a Small Man Complex

Tuesday 21st October was a truly pants day. Here is a list of everything that went wrong:

The train was late. So the only option was to get the next one which stopped at every. single. stop. 
This meant I had to rush around the slippery underground to get to uni, and walked into class half an hour late.



As it happened, the lesson was a beginners guide to Photoshop and a complete waste of a morning. I left a few minutes early for a wee and then lost the group, so spent lunch walking around like a lone ranger. 

Then I was struck with a fever and dizziness, which was brilliant. I casually followed the same path as I always do to get to our studio to say I wasn't feel well and would miss the afternoon tutorial, and found myself walking through a class of 2nd years. They all looked at me like this...


The worst part was the teacher/lecturer fellow turning around, asking my name and (despite my apology and telling him I didn't know I wasn't supposed to go through there), declaring "LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO COME THROUGH HERE, SEE, NOW EVERYBODY IS LOOKING AT YOU". 

Stupid man.

Oh, and to top it off, I lost the gorgeous new stole I bought yesterday amongst all the rushing and lip-wobbling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting!