Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Well Hello There!

Its been... 14 months and 3 weeks since my last post!





My life has changed considerably in that time and I'm finally at a point where I can rejoin the blogosphere (i hate that word). But for those who are nosey enough, here's a summary of what I've been up to:

  • Met someone special
  • Got a job at an office in town
  • Moved into a new apartment
  • Went part time to have time to focus on my soft-furnishings business
  • Applied, Interviewed (including creating a portfolio from scratch in 4 days) and got accepted to study Interior Architecture at Westminster University (yay!)
  • Started the course, gave notice on my apartment and quit my job all in the same week

Workers having a break during the construction of Baker Street Station

So now I'm in the process of renovating my old room at my parent's house to make it a little more grown up and a lot less orange/plastery (photos to come when it's finished!), whilst getting on hands on with the course and generally sorting stuff out!

I'll be back to posting with DIY's, recipes, photography and stuff I've found across the interwebs in between commuting, studying and procrastinating. But for now, here's some stuff and things:


Stairs made of reclaimed wood by Jan Korbes

Butterfly Wall Art from Urban Outfitters (on its way to me)

+ For anyone in London, go to the Soane Museum  and the Hunterian Museum

+ A chilly walk from Euston lead me to impulse buy this scarf

+ Stephen Merchant and Joseph Gordon Levitt have a Lip Syncing Battle with Jimmy Fallon

+ I cant stop playing Gongtats Room Escape games

Close to the Bone by Stuart Macbride is helping me get to sleep

+ I was thinking about this peacock wallpaper... 
                     ...but maybe this butterfly one will match with the print :)

+ This Bonsai Garden in Cornwall is beautiful and peaceful


Love and Kisses x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting!